Monday, April 23, 2007

I've been tagged.....Twice!

I was tagged by Laura at Lula's Corner )http://lu-lascorner.blogspot.com/index.html and Frances at Stamp Owl! http://stampowl.blogspot.com/index.html I guess I need to come up with 7 things about myself......mmmmmm

1. I met my husband of 14 years when I was only fifteen! I met him while working at Burger King's drive up window! (not very romantic I know!)

2. I sang in a Show Choir while in high school. One of my costumes was a very attractive (I'm being a bit sarcastic!) grass green!

3. I have a desire to travel A LOT when I can afford it!

4. I have an obsession with things that smell good...candles, air fresheners, scented oils, perfume....(What does this say about me....don't have a clue!)

5. I have a severe phobia of throwing up! (even saying it makes me sick)

6. I love anything salty over anything sweet. I can make a meal of chips and dip!

7. My dream is to get published somewhere...someday!

I think I am supposed to "tag" others....How many I'm not sure...if anyone knows please enlighten me! : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just did this "7 things" and I tagged 7 people.