Monday, August 13, 2007

Bitten by the Bug Challenge!

This weeks Bitten by the Bug's Challenge was to use the Animal Kingdom cartridge. I decided on this cute fish. Maybe cuz it is summer and it is so hot....(can't wait to sit in a classroom alllll day with no AC!) The holes behind the fish are created by my Creative Memories bubble punch. I cuttlebugged the background and distressed it. I added a googly eye to the fish and the sentiment was created with Karen Foster's snap stamps. I realized looking at yesterday's post that I am on a pink and blue kick!

16 comments:

Deborah said...

How wonderful is this CB card? I just love it! You did a great job! TFS- Deb

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, love the card, I need to dust off my Cricut and get busy.

Heather P. said...

What a totally fun card!!

Donna said...

What a totally cute card!

Sharon said...

Michele, this card is tooooo cute!

Michelle said...

I guess this little fish will be next cuttlebug die purchase! This is too cute!

Selena said...

So cute!

Dawn Easton said...

Such a cute card! I like the bubble punch! Never heard of it before...sounds cool!

joslyn said...

sorry about the classroom with no AC- i feel for you at this moment. cute card love the bubbles.

Jill said...

Cool card! Love the colors and layout! Nice work!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I like the blues and pinks. NO AC?! You can always come up here to cool off.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love that CB folder!

Dina said...

Super, super cute. You are submitting your stuff to card magazines, right??

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the circle!

Holly Jordan said...

Very cute! I just purchased the CB and can't wait to get creating with it.

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a wonderful card! I love the texture!