Monday, July 14, 2008

A Good Cause....

Isn't this elephant the cutest? It is part of Sweet n' Sassy's newest release called Elly & Friends. I decided to color the image using my Primas and Gamsol. I used a sketch from SCS, but can't remember what number it was. The paper is SU! and Basic Grey. I stamped my own sentiment with Karen Foster's Snap Stamps, to a jewelry tag. I added the little flower and brad. I wanted to send my son a card. He is a Boy Scout camp. He is gone for a whole week! It is the first time he has gone away without us. So I sent him several cards to let him know that we miss him. (Probably more us than him!). Check out Sweet n' Sassy's blog for all of the new releases! There are tons of them. Korin is also having a fundraiser for her sweet niece, Janessa. She is 19 months old and has Down's Syndrome. She was also diagnosed with MDS (pre-leukemia). For every stamp set sold, Korin will donate 50% to the family. You can read more about it HERE. So if you are interested in any of the Sweet n' Sassy sets, now would be a great time to buy. You will helping a wonderful little girl and her family!

7 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Super cute card Michele! And oh man - I went over to Sweet & Sassy, and the list of sets I'd love to have is lonnggggg...!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Absolutely adorable! I love that elephant & your layout is stunning! Fabulous that you can support such a worthy cause & stamp with great stamps. :0)

Anonymous said...

Michele...Love this precious card. What a sweetie you are to post about the Down's Syndrome...I will definitely be going over there...My brother had Downs and it is a cause that is close to my heart!!! TFS!

Crafty Connie said...

Very cute card. Your son will love getting it in the mail at camp.

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!! Love that elephant!!!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Michelle:)x

Alex said...

Too cute Michele - I love that adorable elephant!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex