Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Baby Boy....and Sharing the Love!

I finally got around to scrapping this picture of my son from last year. I keep looking at this photo of him and thinking there is no way this person is my baby boy. He is too old, too grown up.... I know as parents we always say that, but it has had a bigger impact on me than I could have imagined. It is almost scary to me that time can possibly fly so fast! Anyway, enough of THAT! I used an older kit from Noel Mignon called Treehouse on this LO. It was an awesome, jam packed kit (all her kits are awesome and jam packed!). Check out her newest kit called EXTRA CREDIT! Only 5 left...cuz they are soooo cute!!!
I am so honored to have been given this award by two extraordinary ladies! The first is my Stampin Diva friend, JoAnne. We are lucky enough to stamp together every month and share lots of laughs! The other lady is Laura. I met her a little over a year ago....I sent her a bunch of cuttlebugged papers AND she lives in Illinois! So we had a common bond right away! We haven't had the chance to meet yet....hopefully some day! Thanks so much ladies!

I guess I have to nominate more talented gals.....this is tough because there are so many!

Here it goes!
Greta
Noel
Jana
Virginia
Michelle

Kim

Have a great day!

11 comments:

Corie said...

This page is just gorgeous. Your son is just adorable -- ooops I should say handsome.

Alex said...

This page turned out beautiful Michele - and he is so handsome! You are so right, time flies by way to fast! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Noel said...

That page is AMAZING!!! It has such a warm feel to it! Just beautiful!

Thanks for the award buddy!! :)

Rose Ann said...

Fantastic page, Michele!! I love the layout and wonder photo of your son!!

Congrats on your award too!!

Card Creations said...

Wow you have a handsome one don'tcha? Great layout.

Diane Davies said...

I just love that page! The picture is awesome too.

Virginia said...

Aw thank you!

I love the strips that you did on your layout- and I didn't even realize it was a "school portrait"- you did an AMAZING job with the whole layout!

Anonymous said...

Your LO is a treasure.....What a handsome young Man Michelle~X~TFS!!!Have a great Week:)

Dina said...

Way cute layout, and all your cards are simply gorgeous!

Laura said...

You are so welcome Michele! You deserve it. I meant to tell you that I FINALLY got my own Cuttlebug....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy said...

Love this page, Michele!! Great picture of your son and I love the way you have the bows & buttons.