Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Sneak Peek!

Crafty Secrets has been creating the cutest darned stamps! They will be released after CHA at the end of January! This is one of the sets that will be coming out! I love that each image is so detailed and intricate. I found this little watering can in the dollar bin at Michaels and had to buy it! I thought it would be perfect for this set. I wrapped paper and vintage ribbon around it. The little images were each colored with my Copics and then very carefully cut out. If you are looking for scissors that do really fine cuts, I highly recommend the TAC scissors. (The Angel Company) It makes all the difference in the world!


I tied some pretty ribbon and stuffed some of this "stuff" in the middle. I don't know the name of it.........if you know, please enlighten me! : ) Wouldn't this be a perfect gift giving container for jewelry? Or a gift card?


The other DT gals have some fabulous sneaks too........
Have a great day!!!

9 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts and would like to revisit.

If you like reading short stories from an Indian writer, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my word girl, gorgeous.

Denise Clark said...

This watering can is cute to begin with but you've dressed it up and made it absolutely adorable! Love it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your comments and I love visitors!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just sooooooooooooooo MAGICAL and BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):)

Rose Ann said...

Wow...Michele!! This is fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

How cute is this!!! Great job! I just got my set in the mail and can't wait to play!

Carolyn King said...

super cute stamps and projects!!! thanks for the sneak peek!

Bethany Paull said...

This is incredible.

Darlene said...

Oh My Word Girl ... this is AMAZING!! How clever you are ... Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with the rest of us ... all helpful hints on 3d projects are a welcome site for me!! Well done my friend!!