Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sneak Peek #4 and a Challenge

I can't believe it is Thursday already! Time is just flying by! It is already day 4 of my guest blogging at JustRite. Today's sneak peek is only a small portion of what I have "brewing" over at the JR blog! Go HERE to see ALL of it! : )
I also have a LO to share today. My niece, has been in dance for 4 years now, and this year she was a fairy. She was so excited to wear a "princess" dress. As her aunt, I love taking lots of pictures of her all dressed up. This LO was inspired by Noel Mignon's Shabby Chic challenge. We were to incorporate elements of vintage into our LO. (easy enough!) I used Melissa Frances paper, vintage music paper, and October Afternoon. I distressed, stitched, added tulle, lace, and some pretty hardware. The title was cut using my Cricut (Opposites Attract cartridge) and my Quickutz.


The other DT gals created GORGEOUS LO's! Head on over to Noel's challenge blog to see them and maybe you will be inspired to create a shabby chic LO of your own! I'd love to see it!
Have a wonderful Thursday!!! I sooooooo appreciate you stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. (hint, hint) : )

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the sneak and oh that LO is just stunning!!! I got the kit and have done one LO with it!!!! Just got the new kits in the mail the other day!!! Love NOEL!!!!! Have a great day!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous layout Michele.

Hugs Riet.x

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your peek and layout, awesome work!!!

Ali Dantre said...

This is a beautiful LO.
Thanks for stopping by my Blog and taking the time to comment.

Hugs
Lisa.xx

Jacilynn said...

what a great page! I love the pic. Great lo

Sherry Wright said...

Congrats on the GD gig, you did an awesome job. Love the layout as well. :)

Chris said...

just gorgeous!! >"<

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW Michele.. just perfect eye candy! You have such creative talent and eye for detail!! Super layout... SMILE! :)

Allison Rankin said...

This is a beautiful layout...you always have such unique elements!

Amy Johnson said...

This is truly STUNNING! Oh my gosh, do I love it! I love the music paper, the white flowers above the pic, and the hardware. Just Gorgeous!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Amazing creations!
:-)