Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Northern Illinois University

Noel issued a challenge this week to scrap about our college days. I couldn't find any pics that were actually taken at college so I decided to go naked.......that is.....photoless! : ) It was sort of liberating to focus on my journaling for a change. I cut the NIU letters with my Cricut Street Sign cartridge. I did a bit sewing and distressing.....something I seem to always do! : )

So here is a bit of insight into my life about 17 years ago. I was actually a pretty boring college student! : )
If you'd like to participate in the challenge go HERE!!! We'd love to see your LO! And Don't forget to head HERE too! Pre-orders for Noel's newest kit called Mill Street are being taken! I got mine today and let me tell ya........jam PACKED with goodies!!!!
That's all I've got today.......so I guess this post is short and sweet!
Happy Hump Day!!!!

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What a great LO and I love the facts about you and YAY....you were not one to party your years away!!!! Danielle did the same thing.....worked hard in school and did things they way I had hoped!!!! Have a great day!!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your LO!!!! I am a NO college girl....but I know I have photos of my Dad's college....I am gonna dig those up and use those...and U know me....no worries....Noel's kit all ready on its way to me!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stef H said...

oh i just love NIU campus! it's gorgeous. and i remember when i first moved to IL how moraine valley CC would hold dinner theater where the students cooked, served and acted. it was wonderful!

and how great to find out a little more about you! this is fabulous!

hugs,

Jana Eubank said...

Love your page, Michele! Those big letters are perfect on this! I love that you did a layout without photos. Great take on the challenge! :)

vtpuggirl said...

Awesome layout, I love it. I don't think I have any pics of college either come to think of it, that's a tough challenge!

cheryl said...

wow fab layout just love it love cheryl xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "Northern Illinois University" < Liked it!

Feel free to visit my blog post sites