Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An Ordinary Pringles Lid.....

......was transformed into a vintage inspired Christmas ornament! I used my Spellbinders to cut an image from the Crafty Secret's Postcard kit. I added some Stickles to his holly berries and glued a piece of red tinsel ribbon around the perimeter of the ornament. I used my Cropodile to punch two holes at the top for a hanger and one at the bottom for the dangling bead. I finished it off with a glittery 25 and a vintage music sheet tree. In real life it is very sparkly and doesn't look quite so dark......I just can't seem to take good pictures lately!


Let's see......what's on the agenda today? After work Cort and I have a little Christmas party with her cheerleading squad. She has a little grab bag too. It is fun for the girls to get together as well as us moms! (Ok.....maybe us moms have a wee bit more fun than the girls! ; )

Have a Terrific TUESDAY!!!!!

17 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Look at you.....a Pringles Lid and you create a piece of ART!!!! LOVE IT!!

Have fun at the party with Cort!!!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

WOW! This is great. I never would have thought of Pringles though!

Denise said...

What an awesome awesome idea!!!! I love it!!!

Angela said...

Oh Michelle this is so pretty!! I love it!!
Hugs, Angela

Hearts Turned said...

Dang it, Michele! I've been trying NOT to buy Pringles--I eat them all! Now I'm feeling the urge to make some ornaments...!

Love what you did with this--just fabulous!

Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas season with your beautiful family!

Tracey said...

What a fabulous idea! This is stunning!!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! So creative and fun!! What a really sweet idea!! TFS HUGS

Aphra Bolyer said...

A Pringles lid? Who knew. LOVE it!

Danni said...

This is amazing!! wow!!Wonderful job!

Crystal said...

WOW What a fabulous idea this looks amazing!!! Stunning ornament!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is PURE PURE PURE beauty!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rosa Forino said...

semplicemente meraviglioso... complimenti

Unknown said...

This picture doesn't do it justice, this project is awesome!!
Hope you southsiders are keeping warm.

DeeDee said...

How clever and pretty to boot. :)

Rose Ann said...

Wow.. your transformation of that lid is incredible! I love that Santa, and would have never known the base was a lid!! Wonderful!!

Elaine said...

Genius! Sheer genius, Michele!

Barbara Jean said...

first time here
love your ornament
looking forward to checking more out

blessings

barbara jean