Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CPS & JustRite

Happy Wednesday to all of you! I am feeling pretty great knowing that it is already the middle of the week, and my spring break is coming up in just a week and a half! The weather is getting a bit warmer too......low 50's.....that's like a freaking heat wave and I am loving it!!

So this week JustRite is sponsoring CPS. I love this week's sketch! I decided to use the star from, Just a Note Borders and Centers set. I colored it in with Copics, cut the star out, applied a thin layer of Crystal Effects and sprinkled Martha Stewart's chunky glitter over it. I stamped the star/sentiment again on cream Papertrey paper and adhered the colored star over it. I used my Spellbinder's star dies to cut out the 3 stars. While the brass template was in place, I airbrushed it with yellow. The other two stars were cut from vintage paper, and again Crystal Effects and glitter were applied. The paper is Melissa Frances, October Afternoon, and Papertrey Ink. The velvet ribbon is from Michaels.


I am so glad you stopped by! : )

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwww! this is beautiful michele!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the glitter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love every detail of your card.

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo pretty!!! Love the crystal effects! Why do I always feel they are only good at Christmas time?! I've got to go dig that jar out! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, Michele!

Jingle said...

This is so sparkly and wonderful! What a fun card!

Heather said...

Michele, I love this! Love the sparkle, the crystals, the stars, the colors...everything! Fabulous. :)

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty and sparkly, Michele!! I Love it!!

Stef H said...

wow! this is gorgeous. i love that color combo! you make it beautiful!

Lisa Foster said...

Gorgeous Michelle!
Hugs,
Lisa

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Absolutely fun Michele!!!
:-)

Barbara Schram said...

LOVE the stars, Michele! Such sparkly detail! Have a great day!

Alex said...

GORGEOUS Michele, love all the sparkly detail!!! I know, I am soooo ready for Spring!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Wow! It's beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the fun sparkle!
Hugs
Nicola

jo said...

Stunning card!!! I love it!

shannon said...

the coloring is fantastic...as is that chunky glitter!

Lea L. said...

Awesome...loving that fabulous glitter!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea