Monday, March 15, 2010

Digi Lift....

Good morning! I am home today with my girl.......she is pretty sick. She has been fighting a virus for the last 2 months, has had 2 rounds of antibiotics, and just started her 3rd. She did go for a chest X-ray on Saturday which was clear. But unfortunately, she is still coughing a lot and is very congested. Since she is in a wheelchair and not very mobile, she worries me. I did start the nebulizer and that seems to be helping. The doc is supposed to refer her for pulmonology therapy. So hopefully today, we can get that set up.



My guys had a great time at the waterpark. It was a good bonding experience for them both. It couldn't make me happier!



Anyway I have a LO to share of my silly guy! He and I were making some Christmas crafts and he decided to "pose" with his snowman. This kid just cracks me up with some of his expressions! The Noel Mignon DT's assignment this week was to "lift" THIS adorable LO by Cheryl Ashcraft . (Her digi LO's are amazing!!!) I used Noel's Dear Santa kit. I did recreate his little snowman with a circle punch, mica flakes, felt, buttons, and seed beads. I also altered the photo in Photoshop. I duplicated the layer and converted it to black and white. I used the eraser tool to "erase" the snowman to reveal the color underneath. I love this effect!

He is pretty cute......if I do say so myself! : )

Don't forget to pre-order the new kit by Noel, Sonoma County!!! Sneak peeks are HERE!
Off to take care of my girl........ : ) Have a wonderful Monday!


18 comments:

rhonda nickol said...

I hope your beautiful daughter gets to feeling better and I just love that layout fo your son, so cute!

Margie Higuchi said...

LOL!! Great layout, Michele! Love all the touches :)
Sending healthy thoughts & prayers for our gal! Hope she finds relief soon and gets back on track. Hugs to you, my friend! xo

Jingle said...

This is super cute!! I love how you made the snowman all glittery and shimmery!!!

Debby said...

I'll say some prayers for your little one. Hope she gets better soon.
I love your snowman layout. Your son looks just like you.
Debby

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Best wishes with your daughter, I too have a daughter in a wheelchair so share your concern about that. I found that lung therapy works much like if she had CF, an extremely high pressure vibrator works well to the back to break up the congestion. Hugs, Jane

Lynette Jacobs said...

Yup that layout is pretty cute:)

Will be praying for your daughter...that the Lord will touch her and heal her.

{{hugs}}

1CardCreator said...

ha ha, I remember that silly boyish expression on my son's face, this brings back fond memories for me. You did a great job "lifting" the LO. I hope Cort gets better soon. Take care, ~Diane

Denise Young said...

Sorry to hear about your gal. hate to here when little ones are sick.
Hopefully all your pulm. therapy will "kick it".

Love the picture and your snowman head. Cute!

Allison Rankin said...

Hope Cort feels better and less congested. I hate how Ave gets every single cold and can never seem to shake 'em! Gorgeous layout of your boy esp. with the spotlight of color!

mudmaven said...

Great pix! So glad the "boys" had a good time. Hope Cort starts feeling better really soon. ~chris

Jocelyn said...

Love the Lo Michele....it is so adorable!!!!

So hoping that Cort is feeling better.....it is scary when our children are not feeling well!!

Wishing you a great week and you and the family are in my prayers!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope cort feels better soon!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that lo...that photo of your boy is just soooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

CreativeMish said...

Beautiful! I love the photo! So cute! Well... I guess.. so handsome! This is a great effect. I need to do it more. I hope Cortney gets well soon.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that meticulous make. The prices seeking the boots are all over 340 pounds everwhere. But definitively I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?

Diane said...

Love your layout,he's so cute!
Sending Cortney Get Well Hugs!!!

Alex said...

He is and you can!!! What a great layout Michele, love the colors!!! I hope your daughter feels better soon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the velcros were about 200 pounds on every page. But definitively I base this location selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?

kanishk said...

I just love that layout of your son, so cute!
free internet jobs