Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy weekend!!! I have a little card to share with you using a Crafty Secret's Journaling Booklet image. I had some small scraps on my desk and whipped up this little card! I didn't need to add much, since the image is so detailed and beautiful! I added a bit of ribbon, pearls, Cuttlebugged Kraft paper, and a scalloped edge. This size would work perfectly as a gift enclosure..... : )
Isn't this image sweet?

It is Friday evening as I type this post......and for those of you following my less than stellar week.....your well wishes must have worked, because today was a much better day! (Nothing broke down, or cost me money.....THANK GOODNESS!) I was able to see my mom and my 89 year old Gram today. Visits with my Gram are so bitter sweet......but mostly sweet! I am preparing for Easter Sunday with my family....which means I need to clean and cook......and dye Easter eggs with the kiddos tomorrow night! So I won't be around much this weekend.....but I hope all of my cyber friends have a very BLESSED EASTER!!!! (And any family who might be reading this too! : )

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Michele!! that card is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!! HAPPY EASTER! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is so beautiful Michelle.
Have a blessed Easter time.

CreativeMish said...

What a pretty Easter card! I love the bunnies

Jocelyn said...

Just stunning!!!!

Wishing you and your family a Blessed and happy Easter!!!

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous!

a very happy easter to you & yours, my friend

1CardCreator said...

Sweet card Michelle, glad life is back to normal. Happy Easter. ~Diane

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, Michele! What a precious image! Happy Easter!!!

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous card Michele - have a happy Easter my friend!