Monday, August 2, 2010

My LO Revamped!

This week's challenge over at Noel Mignon was to take one of our old LO's and redo it. Believe me....I had lots of old LO's that were pretty darn bad! Remember stickers? Lots of stickers? Or cutting your pics into weird shapes? Yep. I have quite a few books like that. But since many of those pics were still on film and not digital I couldn't go quite that far back! I chose a LO from 3 short years ago. It is hard to believe how much my style has evolved in such a short time.

So here is my original, blah LO! No layers! GASP! It is so plain and flat looking to me now.
Here are the exact same photos but in a totally revamped LO! I used Glimmer Mist and Noel's Office Party kit. (There are 5 left BTW!) The big differences? Layers, layers, layers, and clusters of embellishments instead of a randomly placed sticker here and there.
Be sure to check out the other DT gals LO's, on the Challenge Blog, that have been revamped! Maybe you will be inspired to pull out some of your old albums and play along with us this week!
Have a great day!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

I love the new layout! Perfect timing with ideas, too--working (finally!) on my goddaughter's album! Your model is super cute, too!

Crystal said...

What a great new layout Michele........LOVE the colors and flowers!! BEAUTIFUL girl!

Allison Rankin said...

Cute and fun...love the color choices and dimension...Cort pops off the page!

ChristineCreations said...

WOW What a gorgeous re-make! I would just hate looking back at some of my old layouts too!

Beautifully done Michele!

Chrissy D said...

Your revamped creation turned out FABULOUS!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

OMG, Michelle, you picked the perfect page to revamp. What a fabulous revision! (Good to see you at CHA and congrats on your Provo Craft DT assignment!)

Lorraine said...

Wow, I love your new layout. Gorgeous!