Friday, October 15, 2010

JustRite's Friday Challenge & Flower Soft!

Good morning! Happy Friday to you!! I have a card to share with you today using JustRite's new cling stamps!! Yep! Just another fabulous alternative to the JustRite family! Also, Flower Soft is our sponsor for this week's Friday challenge! I love working with their product because it gives such wonderful dimension to projects!

My card was created using the new Hangin' Around cling stamp set. He was stamped with black Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. I stamped the pumpkins a second time, colored them, added Crystal Effects to them, and placed them on foam squares. I cut out the image with an oval Spellbinder's die. I also cut out a scalloped oval using a Spellbinder's die as well. I pierced around the oval. I cut 3 panels and hand stitched each one. I then added brads to the corners. I added ultra fine sage green Flower Soft to the image. The sentiment was done using JustRite's 50pt Myriad Pro font. I added twine to finish it off!
Love, love, love, the Flower Soft's added dimension!!!

Do you want to see more Autumn inspiration and Flower Soft projects? Be sure to head on over to the JustRite Blog to see what the other designers have whipped up! I hope you can join us for this week's challenge!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!! No major plans here! Just exciting laundry and housework.........yes, I lead a Hollywood life don't I? ; )

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is soooooo pretty!!!! Just screams FALL!!!!! LOVE!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

cheryl said...

oh wow totally adore this just brilliant love cheryl xx

Kathy Martin said...

Great looking scarecrow! :)

CreativeMish said...

Very nice. Love that flower soft.

Diane said...

Awww!! Absolutely adorable!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute and festive, Michele!! Love it!!

Viola said...

Beautiful project! I always love to visit your blog and see your wonderful creations! :)

Hugs,
Viola