Friday, April 1, 2011

Birthday Wishes....

Good morning and happy Friday to you! Only having to work 3 days this week sure did make the week fly by! ; ) My card today uses some tidbits from my desk.....leftovers from other projects. The floral paper is a Crafty Secret's Creative Scrap called, Love Mail, which I tucked behind a frame I cut using my Cricut and the Elegant Edges Cartridge. The sentiment is a Melissa Frances rub on. I tucked a Jenni Bowlin journaling tag behind the pink paper from a fun scalloped edge! Just add glitter, a bow, and a large Prima flower to finish it off!
My girl is going to school with me today for a half day. She is so excited! She colored several pictures for a few of my close teacher friends! Tomorrow she has a bowling birthday party with her "boyfriend." His name is Jimmy and the two have known each other since they were 3 years old. If I ask Cort who her boyfriend is, she replies, " Jimbo!" with a HUGE smile on her face! Yep......pet names and all! LOL! Her school has a prom, and the two of them are going together!


Be sure to check back tomorrow for a very special post!
Have a wonderful day!!!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

**gorgeous** love everything...including the smidge of glitz!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful! Have a fun day with Cort at school.

Jocelyn said...

Love this one....so very pretty!!! Such soft colors and the flower is so pretty!!!

Hope you and Cort had fun today!!! She is such a cutie!!!

JennyKozar said...

Just beautiful Michelle - have a fun day with Courtney.

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

so lovely card

Carol W. said...

Gorgeous card! Love the cut from the Elegant Edges, TFS

Sandy O said...

WOW, this is lovely!

LMD Creations said...

Michele,

You haven't ceased to amaze me. I want to be just like you when I grow up creatively.

~Lisa D
www.lmdstampin.com

CreativeMish said...

beautiful and shabby. I love that tea stained ribbon.

Diane said...

Such a sweet love story!Way to go Cort & Jimbo!!!
Beautiful card btw!