Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Two Sweet Creations!

Good morning to you! I have two cards to share with you today that are being featured on the Cricut blog! Have you been to the Cricut blog? It is a fabulous place to find out all the latest and greatest in Provo Craft news! : ) If you haven't been there yet, click HERE To take a peek!

My first card is a Popsicle card. I was inspired by my kids eating them by the pool the other day......dripping all over themselves....my deck...... ; ) It was created with my Gypsy and the Sweet Shop Lite Cartridge.
I even created drips........... : )

Now I know most Popsicles don't go around toting a flower on them.....but I couldn't resist adding my own floral touch to this card! I used Mother's Day Bouquet to create it, a bit of black twine, a tag, and a rhinestone.
My second card is a gumball shaker card. I created this one with my Gypsy and Sweet Shop Lite Cartridge as well. I was able to create the circular window right on my Gypsy using the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge. I cut all the gumballs using the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge.
Since I welded the card at the bottom, I used a small piece of velcro at the top to keep the card closed.
I love the fun interactiveness of shaker cards!
The tag was cut using the Sentimental's Cartridge and stamped with a Papertrey Ink stamp. I used 3 colored twines from the Twinery and some stick pins for added whimsy!
If you would like specific information (cut info etc), please be sure to visit the Cricut Blog!

The sun is shining here, and temps in the upper 70's......such a perfect day! : ) Hope your day is a great one! : )

12 comments:

Laurel said...

OMG LOVE that popsicle!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

SERIOUSLY?!! These are fantastic (like always!) Love your stuff!!!! Thanks for sharing!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Oh my goodness sweetie these are fabulous and so super sweet...that gumball machine is adorable...love what you did with the velcro too...love them! :) Hugs x

Denise Young said...

Love that posicle! both are adorable. love your cricu t creations.

Lorraine said...

Wow, both of these are so cool and fun! Love the colors, design and techniques!

ms.schwiet said...

genius

Emily said...

Great projects! I love the drips!

GabyCreates.com said...

Michele, I saw you fabulous cards on the Cricut Blog. what size did you cut the flower at?
I just loved the desing and colors you used!

Carissa said...

Awesome projects. I just love your detail and all your techniques. Your creations are just beautiful!

1CardCreator said...

These are so sweet in so many ways!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh how FABULOUS and FUN!!~