Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby Cards.....

Good morning to you! I am heading to the doctor's office today to hopefully figure out why my ears have been clogged for over a month! It is really frustrating to not be able to hear! I've tried all of the tried and true remedies.....nasal sprays, decongestants etc. with no luck!

Just to keep you in the loop.....There are still 8 hours left to vote for the Top 2 over at the BlogGuide Book! Thanks to all of you, I have made it to the top two! I know I said I was done asking you to vote for me.....but I do believe there is one more round. ; ) (blushing)

I have a couple of baby cards to share with you today that were featured in the October issue of Cricut Magazine.
The first one is this onesie card I created using my Gypsy and the Wrap it Up cartridge. It was cut at 5". The flowers were cut using the Mother's Day Bouquet Cartridge. The tag was cut from the Sentimental's cartridge and the sentiment is by Papertrey Ink.

I did a bit of paper piercing around the perimeter of the onesie as well.....oh! And a bit of glitter too!

My next card uses the Just Because cartridge and the peas were cut at 2", popped up and glittered. I added a bit of lace, seam binding, and a little flower by Maya Road to finish it off.

The tag was again cut from the Sentimental's Cartridge and this time the sentiment was computer generated and the tag was run through my printer.

I have a couple more projects in this issue I'd like to share with you, so maybe tomorrow I will have to do that before I get back on the Christmas track! ; )


Thanks for sticking with me through all of this voting and such! I appreciate it so very much!!!

Have a great day my friends!!!!

12 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful cards Michelle!! I just love the onesie with your choice of patterned paper and the added poinsettia!! The second card is beautiful also. So elegant!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Sweet project! Hope you get the right combination of meds today!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Diane Hodrick said...

Good luck with the ears...how irritating. Adorable cards. I always can spot your work before reading the by-line.

Liz said...

Love your cards. I voted for you every day. I think you deserve to win. Your blog is awesome! Speaking of ear problems, here's what I do. If my ears itch, I put sweet oil on the tip of a q-tip and rub it around just inside my ear. If I get a bad earache, I put a couple drops of white vinegar in each ear (you can heat it a bit in the microwave if need be) several times a day and use a heating pad over my ear(s) and believe me, by the next day, I'm good as new. Back to normal. This is just MY remedy Good luck getting your issue worked out at the doctor. I hope it's nothing serious.

The Caterpillar's Dream said...

I just found you when I was in splitcoaststampers... and WOW you are wonderful crafter women! I love your creations! I want yo follow you :)
love
Maribel

Unknown said...

Hopefully you feel better soon! Your cards are too cute, I love the sweet pea one!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS to being in the Top Two! I can't believe I have gotten this far. I'm SOOO excited! I'm so happy to discover great blogs too like yours. Your work is amazing! Good luck and Congrats again!
New follower,
Kim
www.thesasselife.com

Maria said...

WOW!! I LOVE these baby cards!! Beautiful job as always, Michele!

Riet said...

What a beautiful creations Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Luv 2 Create said...

I loved both of these cards Michelle as soon as I saw them. I thought I left you a note congratulating you for getting published, but just in case, Congrats on not one but two. I actually flaged both of these in my copy for the next time I need a great baby card. Loved the paper you used on onsie. Awesome blog - hope you win. I voted for you.
Marcie

Crimson Heart Studios said...

Wow,You are really good at what you do. I love the painted bells. Come over to my blog if you have time. I have a vintage garland tutorial and giveaway you might enjoy. Have a blessed holiday. Thanks for sharing, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Intercombase - Business translation texts any of more than 140 languages. Technical Translation, Engineering Translation, Marketing Translation - Summit professional work at a reasonable cost .

Danish Translation - [url=http://www.intercombase.com]Document[/url]