Thursday, December 29, 2011

Brrrrr!

I have to admit........I am in a bit of a creative slump. I think I have been so busy with holiday stuff, family obligations, keeping the kiddos entertained etc.....that my priorities have been elsewhere. I am slowly trying to get my creative juices flowing.....but I am finding it a bit of a challenge after a week's break! Hopefully, with things returning to normal, that I will get back into my regular crafting routine! : )

I have a card from last year's Cricut Circle Blog. It was created with a cartridge called Christmas Cards. It has all kinds of shaped cards to choose from and I liked this oval shape! The snowman was also from this cartridge. I added some snowy hills for him to sit on and covered them with a generous amount of glossy accents and mica flakes. I added some seam binding and my sentiment was created with rub on letters. I added a pom pom to the top of his hat too!
I added glossy accents to his eyes and nose to help them stand out just a bit more!

I have so many things that still need to be done in my house today.....cleaning, laundry......maybe I can craft in between loads? ; )


Have a great day my friends!!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Simply adorable!


Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

Cricut Couple said...

This is wonderful! I just love how you use glitter! Amazing!

busymartha said...

I give up trying to craft at this time of year Michele. My daughter and her boyfriend are here until the New Year. It's kind of nice to take a break once in a while. I have a lot of Christmas gifts waiting to be used, spellbinders,etc. I can't wait to use these!!! Your card is adorable!

Andrea Amu said...

Seriously, so cute!
Love the card shape and all that fabulous glitter... you do amaxing things with all that glitter!

Happy New Year!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

How cute! Love all the details and dimension!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com