Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Little Christmas Cheer

Voting continues over at The Blog Guide Book........4 more days to cast your vote! : ) For those of you who have already voted, thank you for taking the time to do it! : ) I really appreciate it! If you haven't voted and would like to, just click HERE!

Good morning! I have a little Christmas card to share with you today that uses this darling stamp by Amuse! My friend Simone bought it for me last year and he was begging to be used again! I colored his cute self with my Copics and glittered his hat, beard etc. I cut him out and placed him on a small card that was actually a left over piece from another card. I added a doily behind him, added some mica flakes around his feet, and a couple of my sugary jingle bells tied with twine.
I am addicted to these jingle bells and can't seem to stop using them on my projects! ; )

My girl has a beauty shop appt. tonight. She is getting highlights in her hair for the holidays. It is so cute to see her enjoy being fussed over!


Thanks for popping by!!!

9 comments:

Tina said...

i just love your details on this...cute santa to

Tina

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a cute card! Have fun with your daughter! I just took my two daughters age 7 and 8 for their first "real" haircut yesterday (I have always cut their hair myself in the past!) They loved it SOOOO much, and it was sweet to watch them being pampered!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Regina said...

Love the card. That little Santa is adorable. Have fun at the beauty shop. Girls night out! Regina

Liz said...

I have been voting for you. I don't know...it's a tight race. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Adorable card! The Santa is too cute!

Alessandra Loiacono said...

Sooo cute, I love it!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

This is so cute, cute, cute!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Angel Williams said...

Love the card. That little Santa is adorable. Have fun at the beauty shop. Girls night out! Regina