Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cast All Your Cares

JustRite has come out with a beautiful new set called, Cast All Your Cares.  It is a set that reminds us of the inner strength we all have....that God has given us.  There are times when we need those reminders.  Life can certainly test you......and we need to know that we are not alone.  This set does just that.  I stamped the sentiment in brown Memento Ink, and the frame in Hawaiian Shores Papertrey Ink.  I used Spellbinder's  Label's Sixteen die to cut it out.  The flower stamped in black and colored with Copics.  I used Papertrey's Doily die on cream cardstock.
I added white Flower Soft to the center of the flower.  I love dimension on my cards and popped up the flowers and frame with dimensional foam circles. 
I added a bit of seam binding and twine behind the flower. 
For more inspiration on using this beautiful new set be sure to visit these talented designer's blogs. 
And for those who gave me computer advice and left kind words for me,  I finally got my computer back!  It seems to be running smoothly and I just had the inconvenience of reinstalling all of my programs......but I am happy I have it back! : )
Have a wonderful Sunday!

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Such an elegant card! The colors are so soft and beautiful, and the bit of bling on the flowers is a perfect finishing touch! Thanks for sharing another of your gorgeous creations!

Rea' said...

Glad you got your computer back. AMEN to the reminders!! Another beautiful project... you pick such pretty, calming color combinations, I gotta try those flower centers!

Theresa said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the color scheme. Love the flower.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful!! I love the sentiment!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

Cricut Couple said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love how you did the flower work on the top and the colors are perfection as always!!!

Carolina said...

This is such a beautiful card, absolutely amazing!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

It is a small world! I was given this set of stamps by my South African friend, Erna! I went to the web site to see examples of projects and guess who was a designer...Girl, you are amazing!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com