Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cupcake

There is something about cupcakes that I love. Maybe it's their size or just because they are so dang cute! Whatever it is, it is right up there for me with glitter, doilies, and anything vintage! ; ) I created this sweet thing last year for the Cricut Circle. I used Provo Craft's Yudu Cardshop.  It's a nifty little gadget that makes such cute cards in a snap! I used white paint and added glossy accents and glitter to the top.  I made the top twice so I could sandwich a piece of doily in between the layers and let a bit of it peek out!  I tied twine and a button to dress it up!  I added the sentiment and ran it along the bottom of my cupcake, securing it with teeny brads.

I will be back tomorrow with a Valentine's post! : )  Today is Thursday.....one day closer to Friday!!!  : D (Not that I'm excited or anything!)

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet card...love the glitzy cupcake!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Adorable! The shimmery icing is so much fun!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Maureen Morton said...

Such yummy dimension on this sweet cupcake! Love the glimmer and the lace. Sweeeeeeet!

Crystal said...

Hi Sweetheart!!!! Oh my word that is one delish cupcake...LOVE LOVE the sparkling icing..Another GORGEOUS card!

Annette Allen said...

oh my look how cute this cupcake is...what a pretty and fun card...I love it

1CardCreator said...

So cute Michelle, love the glitter and the doily looks perfect!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Such a yummy design hun!! Love the sparkles!! ;)

Carol W. said...

Lovely cupcake card - beautiful and sparkly. TFS

cdm317 said...

What a beautiful card! I can't belive that is from the Yudu cardshop! I should get mine out of it's box! :)
Colleen

Cricut Couple said...

So Wonderful! I remember seeing this with the circle, but it sure is great to see it again! I need to blow a little dust off of the card shop and play with it again. I hadn't tried the white yet, but I have to now. Can't wait to see the Valentine's Project! YAY!