Monday, May 7, 2012

JustRite's New Release-Summer Words!

JustRite has another new release that I absolutely adore! It is perfect for graduations, Father's Day, etc that are rolling in around the corner! It is called Summer Words. I should have made a graduation card as I do have a few to celebrate in the near future, but somehow my creative mind leads me astray at times! I ended up with this beach inspired card,(created with my Cricut and Life is a Beach Cartridge) complete with flip flops and all! I used JustRite's Summer Words to stamp the sentiment in orange.  I cut it out with a Spellbinder's circle and did a bit of airbrushing in a pale pink. 
I added a double bow, twine, and a couple of fun stick pins to finish it off! 
Love this set.....it is so darn versatile!!!
Be sure to visit the other designer's blogs.....they have showcased this fun set beautifully!











************************************************
Thank you so much for all of the kind words about Cort's prom.  It truly was a magical night and one that will continue to be a wonderful memory! 


10 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Another stunning card! I have just recently begun using JustRite stamps. They are fabulous! Thank you for sharing this set!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

EllenaElizabeth said...

What a cute little card. Lovely work

Rea' said...

Cute card! I like that set may have to put it on my wish list.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so very PRETTY!~

Barbara Schram said...

LOVE this card with flip flops...so creative, Michele! I am loving this set too and look forward to using it lots!

Your Cort is absolutely gorgeous....thank you for sharing the precious photos and memories!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Regina said...

Love the card. Those flip flops and the words gave me a great idea for a layout. Have a fun day! Regina

Beth F. said...

Another amazing card!! Those flop flops are the cutest ones I have ever seen :)

Cricut Couple said...

Absolutely adorable! I love this card design and love that stamp set!

Seanddaq said...

What a beautiful card. Hugs Riet.xx