Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CHA Sneaks!

Good morning! I am heading to CHA for the second day today, but I wanted to share some of the new products and amazing people I've met! I think that is really the fun part of CHA....is getting to meet people in person that you've developed relationships with on-line!  I apologize for the poor nature of many of the photos....but inside there is lots of wonky lighting, and many times I had to snap photos pretty fast! So I apologize in advance! ; )

The first set of pics I have is from our very own JustRite booth.  It turned out beautifully!  It has such a sophisticated vibe to it.....that I just love! 
All of the lovely samples from our design team.

Did you know that Becca Feekin has her own line of JustRite stamps?  Can you say GORGEOUS!?


And here we are posing right before the doors were going to open! Angela Barkhouse, Kellie Fortin, Becca Feekin, and me!

Kathy Martin came by to say hello! I was thrilled to meet her in person....hence my big smile and squinty eyes! ; )
Kimberly Crawford and Angela pose for me......such sweet gals!

And the very sweet, Deb Felts.....love this gal! 
Ok....on to some sneaks! 
Cosmo Cricket.....


And Jenni Bowlin....such cute stuff here!



Melissa Frances.....makes my heart skip a beat!
Could these trims be any prettier?

Kaiser Craft......

SRM Stickers......Susan is the sweetest person on the planet! 
Isn't this absolutely adorable?  I love, love, love the gauze wrapped around the treats! It was created by my very good friend Shantaie Fowler!  : D

Samantha Walker has her own line of JustRite stamps too.....and I am not sure why I put this photo down here!  She is such a warm friendly person!
My very good crafty pal, Simone Collins....we've known each other since starting this hobby! She is part of Favecrafts..... : )

Who introduced me to these two......do you know them?
I was completely star struck....which is again why you see no eyeballs from me! LOL!  They are Steve and Cathie from HGTV's Creative Juices! 

I've met some amazing people....and I'm up for day 2 today....so I gotta run! I will post more sneaks tomorrow...and hopefully work on the quality of pics!
Have a great day!

11 comments:

TheTulipCollector said...

Great sneak peaks. I love the vintage feel and all the pink!

LindaV
TulipCollector

Jodie R said...

So awesome! You look like you are having a great time. Thank you for all the great sneak peeks! And you lucky girl! You got to meet Kathy and Steve! You know a few years ago, at CHA Steve handed me a straw at the consession booth! Yes, I still have that straw! LOL!!

Life and Knits said...

Michele,
Thanks for the sneaks! Be still my heart! I love it all! Looks like you're having a great time and thanks for the link!!
Susie

Migdalia said...

WOW!!!Thank you for sharing your Photots!I feel as if I was there!Love it!Beautiful!!

Craftberry Bush said...

Very cool...one day I'll attend one of those ..:) for now I live through you...ps some of my stuff is there at the Canvas Corp booth...:)

Unknown said...

Thank you for this! I just feel overwhelmed! I could never got to one of these shows, you would find me a puddle on the floor! lol

You look so pretty in the photos and so happy to be there! How neat that you get to meet all of these great designers!

Kathy Martin said...

It was so awesome to meet you and I cannot believe that I didn't have a picture taken with my own camera! Thank goodness you had the sense to! Thank you!!!! :)

Andrea said...

Looks like a great time! Everything is so pretty!

Andrea said...

Looks like a great time! Everything is so pretty!

cdm317 said...

I am obsessed with Shantaie's SRM Halloween creation! :D
Thanks for the peeks!
Colleen

Rea' said...

Oh , THANK YOU !! I so miss going to CHA !