Friday, October 19, 2012

Becca Feekin's October Kit!

It's time again to see what the talented Ms. Becca Feekin has come up with for her October kit.  Each kit I've had the pleasure of working with is so elegant and so "Becca." This month's kit is no exception.  It comes with two coordinating Spellbinder's corner dies.  I used them in two different ways on my card.  First, I used them as a background to my dress form in blue.  And secondly, I used them as the dress portion of my dress form in a creamy vellum.  The sentiment is a beautiful script font that I adore.  
I added a Petaloo flower, ribbon, and some felt Spellbinder's leaves to finish it off. 
Here is the set in its entirety. 
And the Spellbinder's dies that coordinate. : )
Be sure to visit Becca's blog for further details. 
The other designers have created projects that are gorgeous, so be sure to pop on by for a visit!

******************************************************
Well Cortney and I are off to her first ever modeling shoot.  I am a wee bit nervous (as you already know) and hoping she cooperates.  So wish us luck, and hopefully, I can update ya tomorrow! ; ) 
Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so beautiful! Oh..I told my husband about Cortney's modeling shoot and he was so excited for you guys, too! He said he was oddly super happy for someone he didn't even know! LOL! (He's actually done some modeling himself, so he knows she will have a lot of fun! :))

Gwen said...

This is beautiful!