Sunday, June 23, 2013

Moxie Fab-Tuesday Trigger!

Talk about being under the wire!  I have 38 minutes to get this posted for the Vintage Vagabond Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger!  I really wanted to participate and had to photograph it at night with my light box to make it in time! 
WHEW!
Here is the Tuesday Trigger inspiration photo.
I love the black and white with the gold accents. 
I decided to work off of that for my inspiration.  I used black and white paper from SU! I cut 2 large feathers using my Silhouette and glittered them.  I matted the feathers with a gold scalloped circle using a Spellbinder's die. 
I had this pretty Prima flower in my stash and thought it would be perfect to tie it all together.  I added a bit of twine and a few gold sequins and rhinestones to finish it off. 
Have a great night! 
:)


15 comments:

Skye said...

A very stylish card. I like the gorgeous flower and the way you have used the feathers.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. Love the paper and colors. Fabulous feathers.

SmilynStef said...

Stunning card ... love those glittery feathers.

Life and Knits said...

Whoa! Now that's what I call "just in time!" Fabulous card Michele!! I love the colors!! Really nice!!

Susie

Stef H said...

omword! i love it! this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

hugs :)

Jingle said...

WOW! This is absolutely STUNNING! So gorgeous!

Nancy Penir said...

Talk about the WOW factor! Love how you used the feel of the trigger but made this your own. Magnifique, Michelle!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely stunning! The feathers look real and the flower is gorgeous. What a fabulous layout and design!

cheryl (clee') said...

Stunning card - it was worth it to get it in under the wire.

Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit of an under-the-wire girl myself, so empathise with your dash! This is amazing, so intricate and so much detail ... wonderful colours! Thanks so much for coming by my blog, and for your sweet words ... I really appreciate it! Anita :)

Helen F. said...

How beautiful your card turned out, Michele~so happy you made it :) Love all the sparkly embellishments!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michele! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Dorlene Durham said...

BEAUTIFUL!

shirley-bee said...

Ooh, this is fabulous! I love the glittery leaves and that gorgeous flower!

Petti said...

OMG this is truly stunning card!