Wednesday, July 31, 2013

JustRite's New Christmas Background Stamps

Good morning! I hope you are enjoying all of the new releases by JustRite.  Today I am showcasing a background stamp called, Holly Stripes.  I stamped it with Versamark and then used 3 different colors of embossing powder.  I used a tag to stamp my ornament from the Heritage Christmas Ornaments set. I embossed it in silver. I also used the Festive Poinsettia set.  I stamped it with Versamark on vellum and heat embossed it with pink Zing powder. 
I added a round tag, pink satin ribbon, and some glittery silver pearls for the center. 

For more fabulous inspiration, be sure to visit the designer's blogs!


I spent a great day at Great America yesterday with my family!
We got rained out by the evening, but all in all it was such a fun day!



2 comments:

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! I so love the background you have created!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Lovely background.