Monday, July 29, 2013

Samantha Walker-Dainty Doilies

Welcome to Day 2 of JustRite's new release!  
Today's set is called Dainty Doilies and was designed by Samantha Walker.  I love the look of Doilies! They are delicate, feminine, and perfect for my style!I created a background using varying stamps from the set. Once it was stamped, I cut the card stock and rounded the corners.  I inked the edges with brown Memento ink. 
I added a flower that was cut using my Silhouette.  I added pearls to the center and added a few leaves cut from the Bitty Blossoms Die set from Spellbinders. The sentiment is part of Samantha Walker's Buntings and Banners set. 
Be sure to visit the other designers to see their gorgeous projects!


I am off to enjoy this beautiful day with my son on the golf course! 
I am blessed.....
:)

6 comments:

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty card!! Love the soft colors!!

Sonya said...

Such a beautiful card...those pearls are awesome!

Deepti said...

Lovely card :) the subtle colors look great

Michelle said...

Very pretty! The pearls and sequins are beautiful embellishments. A lovely card!

Anonymous said...

So pretty. I love your flower.

nzillingworth said...

NICE DIMENSION AND GREAT COLOURS.