Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Grateful for You....

Good morning and happy Thanksgiving Eve to you! My house is quiet at the moment, but soon the kids will be up. Cort will head to school, Kyle is hanging out with friends, and this mama has to cook and clean for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I am so lucky to have the rest of this week off though, so I am happy to do the things I need to do!
I have a card that I made two years ago for the Cricut Circle.  For the life of me I couldn't find my cut info, so I can't remember the cartridge I used.
But hopefully, you can draw inspiration from it anyway. ;)
I love the leaves backed with black paper to really make them pop.  I added a few vintage touches....lace, twine, rhinestones.....
I am off to finish my coffee and then rally the troops!
Have a great day my friends!

2 comments:

L.B. said...

Loving the colors on this card. The oversize leaves just work together very well.

~amy~ said...

Love this...such fun colors!