Sunday, January 5, 2014

JustRite's January Release-Tulip Damask Background Stamp!

Good morning!  It is a very snowy day here in Chicago....up to 10 inches expected throughout the day.  So it is a good day to stay home, craft, cook, and be a bit lazy! ;)
I am showing two of JustRite's new sets today.  The coffee cup image was released earlier this week, but I hadn't gotten a chance to use it....til now. I stamped it in Memento Brown and colored it with Copic Markers.  I traced the steam with liquid applique and added some to the cup itself to resemble a cappuccino.  The background was stamped with JustRite's new set called Tulip Damask.  It was stamped in Memento Blush Pink.  I distressed the edges with a bit of brown ink. 
Immediately after heating the liquid applique, I sprinkled glitter over it.  
I also used two Heirloom dies that were released last month for the top and bottom of the image. 

Be sure to pop on over to the other designers' blogs to see their stunning work!


Happy Sunday everyone!

6 comments:

lilstamper said...

Beautiful!! I am blogging again and went back to all my faves...yours is definitely one of them! Gorgeous work, love the vintage look!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

marilynwillauer said...

OMGosh what a gorgeous card! I love all the extras you did to this. The sentiment is just perfect! Thank you for sharing, this is a really fun hop!

Jo4Him said...

Beautiful card; love the details. Thanks for sharing

Sandra said...

So pretty. I love the new dies and stamps at Justrite and the sale is awesome.

Bren said...

I just bought the coffee cup stamp because of your beautiful card - but how did you make the bow?

Jessica said...

Beautiful! Love the glittery look. TFS Jess