Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Prince Charming

Babies.
There is nothing sweeter.
We have had something in our drinking water at school I think, because we've had lots of babies this past year.  :)
Which was fine by me because I love making baby cards! 
I created this baby boy card in last year's issue of Cricut Magazine.
It uses the Lite B is for Boy, cartridge.  
In CCR I welded the onesie together to create the card shape. 
I added a sentiment and a little cameo brad to add a few special touches to the card. 
And speaking of "baby" boys, mine is going to prom this upcoming weekend.  The suit has been bought, the shoes shined, haircut tonight, and my camera charging. 
I am proud of him for asking a girl because that is totally out of his comfort zone. 
They are just friends, which is even better.
So be prepared to see my blog blow up with pictures of my "baby" this weekend. 
Off to lunch and a bit of shopping today!
Have a great day my friends!
(And don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE if you haven't already!)

3 comments:

nattyboots said...

Such a lovely card for a special prince
Elaine H X

Teri said...

Oh this is darling!!! Love the colors, so cheerful!! I remember when my son went to Prom, such a special time! And they clean up so nicely!! LOL!!! Can't wait to see pictures!
Hugs,
Teri

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet!