Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Just-Rite's April Release-Burlap and Applique Flowers!

Good morning! Today kicks off the first day of JustRite's April release! I am showcasing two sets today, Burlap Background and Applique Flowers & Vintage Sentiment Tags. I found this cute Silhouette, tote bag and decided to incorporate both sets with it. I cut the pieces of the bag first and then stamped it with the totally cool, awesome, fabulous burlap background.  ( I love that  background stamp, can you tell?) It gives it such realistic texture! I then proceeded to assemble the bag. 
I used my Silhouette to cut the leaves (SVG file from JustRite) and stamped them with Versamark.  I embossed them in white and gave them a bit of color using Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  I stamped the sentiment on a tag, glued various sequins to a leftover circle I had, and added a bit of ribbon and twine to "anchor" it all together.

Here are the two sets I used. :)


And if you were looking to purchase any Spellbinder's dies, now is the time to stock up! JustRite is having a sale! Woohoo!

Be sure to stop at the other DT member's blogs! Their inspiration is incredible!


I am home with Cortney today (her spring break) and I am loving having the day to relax  and spend some time with my gal!
Have a great day friends!


5 comments:

Aspiring crafter said...

Stunning!!
Going to try this out -thanks for sharing!
XxxRuth

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! LOVING your Sweet Card for today!! Ok I'm not the most computer Savy and I was wondering beings I know you used to use the Cricut ALOT if you can use these Cut Files with the Cricut!! I just got the Cricut Explorer so I was wondering if they worked with it!! I have noticed lately that you have been using the Silhouette Machine instead of the Cricut so I wasn't sure if that's why you stared using that instead because you can do more with it or if you liked to use them both just for different projects!! THANKS SO MUCH for the Info and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! I look forward to seeing the rest of your Projects this week!! =)

Bunny said...

This is so pretty. I'd like to carry it around. Fabulous job.

Sparky said...

Lovely!!! You always create the most wonderful things, Michele! Have a great day with Cortney!!!
~Kris~

Sparky said...

Lovely!!! You always create the most wonderful things, Michele! Have a great day with Cortney!!!
~Kris~