Saturday, May 10, 2014

Guest Designer for Silhouette!

Good morning again!  This is my second post today! If you are looking for my Scrapbook Adhesives 3L post, scroll down below. 
I am excited to be a guest designer for Silhouette!
 With the end of the school year fast approaching, I needed teacher gifts quickly! I used the 3D Mason Canning Jar Box by Lori Whitlock, Doodlebug papers and lots of glitter and dimensional foam circles.
I added a bit of raffia to the top and added a pretty 3d Orchid from Jamie Cripps. Stickles were added to the flower to give it a bit of sparkle. I bought some gourmet cookies, packaged them in glassine bags, and topped it with a doily. The box was a perfect size for them! 
I copied the mason jar cut and created a new layer. I added a rectangle to the center so I could create a shaker box. Just add the transparency behind it, some dimensional adhesive, sequins, and one more layer of the canning jar to create a fun interactive box!
 

Thanks for stopping by!!! :)
Shapes used:

7 comments:

Migdalia said...

WOW!! This is FABULOUS!!! Love this!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Debby said...

Love this. Happy Mothers Day. Beautiful profile picture.

robyncal said...

Love this! Saw it on the Silhouette email, thanks for sharing your talents!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So amazing, Michele! You are such a versatile artist....just love seeing your beautiful work. Have a very Happy Mother's Day!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is just adorable! Congrats on your guest spot with Silhouette and new DT spot with 3L!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Congrats on your guest DT! This is just darling! Love it!

~Tammy~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.