Monday, June 16, 2014

Mommy to Be and Other Misc. Stuff!

Good morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I had a busy weekend of golfing, birthdays, and Father's Day! 
Today's card was a card I had created awhile back for Northridge Publishing's Cricut Magazine.  I just gave it to Cortney's teacher who is expecting her first baby in the fall. 
It was created using two cartridges, Baby Shower and New Arrival. 
I used a variety of designer papers against the black to make it pop a bit.  (no pun intended! HA!)
It has been busy around here for sure! 
Last weekend was my niece's dance recital and I finally edited a couple of the pictures from it. 
She loved wearing her ballet dress!
I adore her coy expression here..... 
This weekend was Brian's birthday and of course Father's Day.  Brian and I are lucky enough to have both our dads to celebrate with.  Here is my Father in law. :)
And my birthday boy! 
And my dad...... 
I have lots more to share with you since my camera has been on overload lately!  But I don't want to overwhelm you! ;)
Cort and  I are off to her orthopaedic doctor for a check up today.  It is an hour drive and takes up most of the day.  She will need surgery in the next year and I am waiting to see when the doctor thinks it will be the appropriate time.
Have a wonderful day my friends!






No comments: