Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Invite Inside a Hot Dog!

Yep, an invitation stuffed inside a hot dog.  Why not?  Anything goes in crafting right? ;)
This invite was published in Northridge's Cricut Magazine. 
I love the Fast Food Cartridge from Provo Craft.  I assembled my hot dog and made sure not to glue the center at all.....only the edges behind the relish.  I wanted the "onion" to be able to slip in there easily. 
For the onion I cut an additional circle and ran it through my printer for all the details of the party. I took a soft yellow Copic marker and made my rings along the perimeter to resemble an onion.  Of course, I don't think onions usually have gingham bows and red gems....but remember anything goes in crafting! ;)
Cort and I are planning on hopping in the pool today! Nowhere to go. Nowhere to be. 
No makeup, no chasing, nothing pressing at all.....just relaxation today in our floaties!
Enjoy your day! 


4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! So cute and creative!

Sparky said...

OMG, that's so stinkin' cute. Your guests will love getting these! Truly, Michele, I look forward to your postings and what amazing creations you've crafted and keeping up with beautiful Cortney's adventures in the modeling world. TFS!
~Kris~

Life and Knits said...

I so love this Michele! I am trying to think of what I'm doing for our 4th invites. These are such an inspiration. I know I've been MIA, but LIFE has me by the hair! Slowly catching up.

Take care,
Susie

scootingranny said...

Such a cute, cute invitation. So summery and just unique!