Saturday, June 7, 2014

JustRite's June Release-Applique Christmas Labels

Good morning and happy Saturday to you! I hope you have been enjoying JustRite's release so far!  Today's set is equally as fabulous!  It is a set called, Applique Christmas Labels One.  I used my Silhouette to cut the mixer designed by Lori Whitlock, as well as the SVG cuts for my gingerbread guy and the star. I stamped my sentiment directly to the bottom of the mixer in black ink. 
The gingerbread guy was colored using my Spectrum Noir markers.  I inked the edges a bit with brown ink and added Clear Wink of Stella pen to the entire image for a bit of subtle sparkle.  I also added a generous coating of glossy accents to the entire image.  Once it was dry I adhere it to the top of the blender with ribbons, posies, and a couple of glittery jingle bells.  

The design team always astounds me with their talent....they truly are some of the most creative people I know! Be sure to stop by their blogs to see their projects!



Be sure to stop by tomorrow for JustRite's last day of their June release!
Enjoy your day!



4 comments:

Lori Whitlock said...

Michelle, This is simply ADORABLE!! Thanks for letting me know you posted it! I'd love to show it off over on my blog sometime if you wouldn't mind : )

Stacey Schafer said...

what a DARLING project!

nattyboots said...

I am loving this ,it is just gorgeous and so cute .

Cynthia said...

This is just adorable...love your card, very creative...thanks for sharing...