Monday, August 4, 2014

JustRite's August Release-Ironworks Background Stamp

Good morning friends!  Today is the start of JustRite's August Release!
There are a few sets being released today and I am highlighting the new background stamp called, Ironworks. I stamped my image with Versamark and sprinkled it with orange and pink Zing powder.  This set coordinates with Spellbinder's Labels Eight.  
I cut the frame out and gave it a generous dose of glossy accents and sprinkled it with orange glitter. I took Cortney's recent picture and placed it behind the frame.  I adhered all of it to the card.  I wanted a fun thank you to her donors for Runway Loud. (More info below) I added a satin peony (that I made), a few feathers, ribbon, and a scattering of sequins. 
Here is the background stamp that I used. 
As many of you know, Cortney is getting an amazing opportunity to "walk" the runway for a March of Dimes charity event on August 23rd.  It is being held in Branson, MO.  My girl and I have been looking for people to sponsor her.  And so far she is in 2nd place! :)  Any donation is welcomed and appreciated!  
If you would like to help support Cortney's dreams and help a great cause at the same time, you can click HERE to donate. 
Thank you so much my friends!
Be sure to visit the rest of the DT! They have gorgeous projects to share with you!



Have a fabulous day!
I am off to school to start getting my room ready for the upcoming school year! 
ACK! 



7 comments:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous project! Congratulations to your model daughter too :)

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous!

Jean Bullock said...

Beautiful card.

Fran Gibson said...

Michelle -- gorgeous card. I do photo cards as well especially for my family and my local scrapbook store owner has dubbed them "s-cards" or scrapbooking cards! Your work is awesome!

Patty said...

Beautiful card!! I love that background stamp!

nattyboots said...

Just beautiful !

Blue Rose said...

Michele,
Beautiful card, beautiful daughter. Love the colors you used, it just makes her pop. Good job, and good luck.