Friday, October 3, 2014

JustRite's October Release- Mums and Oak Leaves


Good morning to you friends!  I have TWO cards to share with you today!  It uses 3 new sets by JustRite.  I have been on a watercoloring kick lately and wanted to use my Inktense pencils to color this first image.  I stamped JustRite's new set, Oak Leaves in Versamark ink and embossed it in white. 
I colored the leaves with my Inktense pencils and a water brush.  I stamped the acorns a second time and fussy cut them.  I popped them up with dimensional foam circles.  I added a bit of twine, rhinestones, and sentiment.  I swiped all of the edges of the rectangles with Versamark and sprinkled them with gold glitter embossing powder by WOW!.  I love the subtle sparkle it gives. A few sequins finished the card off. 

My second card uses two new sets.  The Crackle Background stamp and the Mum set. I again stamped it with Versamark and embossed it in white.  I used my Inktense pencils and a water brush to color  the mum.   The Crackle background was stamped with a dark brown ink on kraft paper.
I added a sentiment, string, pearls, and a button to finish the card. 




And how about a little enabling?  ;)  Christmas is right around the corner!!

Be sure to visit the other designer's blogs for more inspiration using these fun new sets!

TGIF! Happy Friday to you all!



1 comment:

Blue Rose said...

Michele,
Beautiful cards. Simple but elegant. Great coloring, and colors. Great job.