Friday, November 7, 2014

JustRite's November Release-Graceful Sentiments

Happy Friday! Today is JustRite's last day of their November release.  The set is called, Graceful Sentiments.  I incorporated the sentiment with a  three dimensional purse that is perfect for a gift card or jewelry.  The purse and the large bow can be found at the Silhouette store.  I gussied up the bow with loads of glitter and some satin posies for the center.

The sentiment was stamped in orange and given a dose of glitter around the perimeter.  I added a few sequins for a bit of color.  

I love sentiment sets because they are so versatile. And honestly, can you ever have too many?

I know I sound like a broken record, but please do visit the other designers' blogs. They always have such pretty projects! 


I just wanted to share a snippet of my Halloween.  I thought my fellow staff members did a great job with their costumes!  I feel blessed to work in a place with such great people!  And in case you are looking for me....I am Colonel Sanders from KFC.  ;)

Have a great weekend! I appreciate you stopping by!! :)

1 comment:

Nancy Dynes said...

Michele, this is the most adorable little purse ever!!! What a perfect presentation for a gift card or some pretty jewelry. I agree with you about the sentiment stamps. You can really never have too many and this set is a keeper! I'm headed over to Just Rite Stampers now:-)) Just so you know, you are an enabler- lol!!
Hugs,
Nancy