Sunday, March 22, 2015

Vinyl Projects!

It seems ages ago when I created these vinyl projects for Northridge Magazine.  Some of the photos aren't great either.  Northridge photographed everything themselves for the magazine, so I just took quick photos at home before shipping them off.  
The first project is a cute little book bag. 
I added a bit of coordinating ribbon and googly eyes with fabric glue
And how about a little Easter onsie? Just some simple layering and a gemstone collar.
Or I love dad?
And this bag was created with Cortney in mind.  She loves music and it is part of her daily routine.  There is nothing better than hearing her sweet sing songy voice try and carry a tune! 
I will be back with more Easter projects this week!  
Have a wonderful Sunday my friends!
:)


No comments: