Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Colorful Rooster

I have a card to share with you using an awesome digital image from Crafty Secrets! 
It is part of the Farm Chicks digital set.  I colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I love the vibrancy of their colors!  I also gave it a bit of sparkle using my Wink of Stella pen. I used Stickles on the outside perimeter of the rectangle.
I added digital papers behind the image and a flower I cut using my Silhouette.  The flower was given color using my Spectrum Noir Aqua markers. 
 
***Update***
Cortney is scheduled for a skin flap next Friday, June 26th.
I have been beside myself and having a hard time taking all of it in. She will be in the hospital for at least a week. The healing time will still be several months, but let's hope this helps her to heal.
I appreciate everyone's kind words, texts, e-mails etc.
It really helps to know I am not alone.
Thank you for helping me get through a tough time....

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

What a work of ART, Michele! You truly work magic with this digital image. Card-making is such a good therapy, isn't it? As a mother, daughter and sister, I know this must be a difficult time for you and family to go through. Allow yourself to be sad and be joyful (whenever possible). I am keeping you and family in my thoughts and prayers. HUGS!

LuvtoKraft said...

How beautifully you colored in your lovely card, Michelle. It's gorgeous!!

With all positive and healing thoughts winging their way right toward Cortney, you and your family!

Hugs,
Kris

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Michele, I don't know how you found the time to create such a perfect card. The colors on this just take my breath away! The gingham bow and hand made flower are perfection. This one needs a frame!

And, we continue to lift you and Cortney up before the Lord. You have had such a tough road this year. Praying that special blessings will line your path on this journey. Hugs!