Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Retro Glam

Good morning!  I have a retro glam card to share with you today! It uses a fun image from the Girlfriend's Creative Scraps collection, by Crafty Secrets.  I dolled it up a bit  by using a doily that peeks out from underneath, a couple of red roses, ribbon, and a few rhinestones.
Michele Kovack
I love that making a card takes so little time, because the image itself is so cute! 
Michele Kovack
Cort is slowly healing, but definitely feeling more like herself these days.  She requested that she "model."  So I dolled her up and shot a few pictures of her.  
Here is one of her "Glamour Girl" shots!




3 comments:

themachuse said...

I love seeing the pictures of Cortney and am so glad she's feeling better. Plus, your photos of her---wonderful!

Vicki said...

Hi, so glad that Courtney is getting better. You are an inspiration as well.

reeree62 said...

Oh, Michele... This is the prettiest pic of Cortney!!!!!