Sunday, September 20, 2015

JustRite Festive Grand Christmas Sentiments!

Good morning fellow crafters!  It is a beautiful, sunny Sunday here and I am happy to start my day with you! I have another brand new set from JustRite called, Festive Grand Christmas SentimentsI decided to make a Christmas favor box using my Silhouette. The images in the set worked perfectly as an accent to my box.
Created by Michele Kovack
I stamped the deer and other images in black Memento ink. I inked the edges in a bit of soft pink and light blue.  I applied a thick coating of glossy accents and sprinkled with with a fine clear glitter from Martha Stewart. I tied pretty silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply store and and added jingle bells to finish it off. 
Created by Michele Kovack
I really love this set and the pretty fonts! 

Be inspired.....visit the other ladies' blogs! 


Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Oh my goodness! Your party popper is beautiful!! I bet your home is just
beautiful at Christmas when it's all decorated up. I love your work and enjoy
reading your happy blog!! Loves, Ruthie

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, what a pretty and fun project! You make that stamp set SING!

Sassy said...

What a sweet party favor box! Love the silver and blue colors!