Friday, October 30, 2015

Vintage Halloween Witch's Hat!

Good morning! Happy Halloween Eve! I truly can not believe it is the end of October already! Where the heck did the time go?  Halloween already? Geez!
So to celebrate one of my most favorite holidays, I have a little witch's hat!
The hat itself is a Silhouette cut.  
I used digital Halloween papers from Crafty Secrets for the entire project.  You can find them HERE. 
I just can't help myself with the glitter, so I gave in to my obsession and glittered the heck out of my hat! 
I added a few feathers, ribbon, and a flower.  The stick pin includes a sticker from Crafty Secret's Halloween Digital Scraps   collection.  
My girl insisted on being a pink pirate this year.  (This girl LOVES pink!)Tomorrow we head to my sisters to do some pumpkin carving, trick or treating, and a bonfire.  :) I am going to do the NO rain dance tonight! Last year's Halloween was a wash due to the extreme cold and rain, it would be so nice for the kids to be able to get out!
Have a great weekend!




6 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Michele, this is just soooooo beautiful! I have been waiting for you to post so that I could share on our FB page...and I just did! Thank you!

TK said...

Aww, for the love of glitter! :o) Cute outfit, Pink Pirate!

moknowsall said...

all of your watercolor creations are awe-inspiring for me. but this little hat just takes the cake - so beautiful. LOVE IT.

tell your daughter she makes a wonderful pink pirate - but shes not going to scare anyone with all that beauty shining through.

Happy Halloween Ya all.

maureen
moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com
http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/

Conniecrafter said...

that hat is the cutest, yes you have to have glitter :) Your daughter looks great in her dress, hope it wasn't a wash out for you, we had rain but not too heavy we were able to get some kids to stop by

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Wow, that is beautiful. Great details and amazing color. Wow, you've daughter is beautiful and the turned out great. I just got a DSLR camera for my birthday, hopefully soon I'll be taking pictures as good as you.
Creative Crafting Designs

Leslie Miller said...

Prettiest witch's hat ever! Prettiest pink pirate ever, too!