Thursday, January 21, 2016

Justrite Multi-Step Don't Forget Bouquet

Hey there!  
I have another card to share with you today using a new set from JustRite.  This one is called, Don't Forget Bouquet.   I stamped the image using Versamark and then embossed it in white on water color paper.  I used my Zig Clean Brush markers.  
I am loving JustRite's new line of dimensional paints.  I added some dots to the hearts for extra depth.  The sentiment was handwritten with silver puffy paint and sprinkled with silver glitter.  I was afraid of messing up my card, so I wrote it on a piece of acetate and when it was dry, peeled it off and then glued it to my card.  
For a finishing touch I tied silver string into a bow.  I love leaving the "tails" long and flowy.  ;)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I truly appreciate your visits!

3 comments:

loudowning54 said...

I love your cards. I don't always comment, but I truly appreciate your posts. Have a great Friday. PS. I live in Virginia, and we are bracing for winter storm Jonas. Snow is big news here.

TK said...

Beautiful! Love the flowy string, and your idea for the puffy paint! TFS!!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, you have been busy! Looks like I'm a little behind, too. Pretty! But then, everything you make is pretty.