Friday, February 26, 2016

I Can Count on You....

Created by Michele Kovack
I am sharing a new set from Justrite today called, Doodled Birds.  The sentiment seems as fitting as yesterday's.  I can tell you how much I appreciate everyone's support.  Your e-mails, comments, and private messages have really been appreciated.  :)  I can count on you to make me feel better! 
This card was stamped in Tim Holtz grey ink.  I was going for the "no line" water coloring technique.  I think I still need to practice this! LOL!
I sponged a bit of yellow in the corner for a bit of sunshine and stamped the sentiment in black.  I also added a few sequin flowers and a stenciled background.
Created by Michele Kovack
I can't seem to get away with no ribbon on my cards....so true to Kovack style I added one!
I twisted it a bit before using a DODZ™ Small
 to secure it.  


Created by Michele Kovack
It's Friday and I am going to keep busy this weekend.  If I have down time, that's when my emotions get the better of me.
According to staff, Cort is adjusting well and making new friends. 
They went on their first outing yesterday to the movie theater. They saw "Zoolander."  I know it will be all good....someday....when my heart adjusts.
For now, I will just keep busy.
;)


8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These birds are so cute! Love your sweet card. Already Cortney is getting into the swing of her new home. I'm sure she's enjoying it.

Teresa Doyle said...

I love this Michele and I too LOVE ribbon on my cards yet it never occurred to me to twist it. So pretty!

Carol H. said...

Your card is so soft and beautiful!!! I almost bought this stamp set as I love all the bird and floral stamps! Was being good, but now you may have pushed me over the edge to buy it! Haha! It's cliche, but time does ease our heart aches somewhat. Busy is good!

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, the coloring is pretty and I love the way you did the ribbon twisted like that!
Good to hear she is doing well and even getting out and having fun!

Melissa L. said...

Absolutely lovely, Michele. :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Love those sweet little birds and the soft colors, it looks like an illustration in a children's book!

Debra said...

I love your card and glad to hear you are keeping busy. You could go visit and see her, or have you already been visiting? I can't imagine how difficult this must be, but remember she is settling in and doing well. Glad to see you working on cards and this one is delightful! Hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

So beautiful! Love the scene and love your "no line" coloring look! And the twisted ribbon is such a sweet touch! <3