Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Easter Egg!

Created by Michele Kovack
Good morning! 
 I am up on the SRM Blog today with a fun Easter Egg shaped card! I cut the egg shape out using my Silhouette.I used JustRite's Honeycomb background stamp and embossed it in white.  I gave it color using Tim Holtz inks. The sentiment is part of SRM's Spring Sentiment collection and was mounted on an oval die.  I wanted to "frame" it, so I created a cluster of flowers using JustRite's Floral Trio dies.  I also added Tonic's white dimensional paint to the flowers' centers.  The pretty silk ribbon is from the Stamp Simply store.  
Created by Michele Kovack
I am so excited that both my kiddos are coming home for the weekend! It will be so nice to have a full house for a few days!
Have a lovely day!
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Michele your card is simply stunning! So 'springy' with all those pastel colours, love how you did the background, lovely design layout with all those felt flowers. Gorgeous!

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous project. So happy you will have a full house this holiday. :)

KimCreate said...

Your are a master at clustering pretty things! Love this!

Teresa Doyle said...

Just beautiful Michele. Happy Easter!

Leslie Miller said...

So soft and pretty with such sweet colors! Love!