Sunday, March 20, 2016

Using Copic Markers to Add Dimension

Created by Michele Kovack
Good morning my friends! I have a card that was published quite awhile ago in Northridge Magazine.  It used the Cricut to cut the circles and flamingos.  I wanted to add a bit of depth to them, and Copic markers were a perfect way to do that!  I added shadows to their legs and bodies.  The background was  also done using Copics to create a sunset of sorts.  I then stamped a sentiment from JustRite, then added a bit of sand at the bottom to finish it off.  
Created by Michele Kovack
We are finishing up Cortney's room this weekend.  It's a lovely shade of purple!
I think she will be very surprised when she comes home for Easter!
It will be so nice to have both of my kiddos home for the entire weekend!
Have a wonderful Sunday!


2 comments:

Margot said...

Wow! Love this card!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! Beautiful work on those flamingos! Gorgeous sunset background, too, and the glitter is fabulous! Cortney's room sounds like the perfect Easter color!